Saturday, September 26, 2009

ImmeYoga New Class

I am holding a yoga class every Monday in the month of October from 5-6. Starting on the 5th continuing on the 12th, 19th, and 26th. Class will be held at the Union street Dance Studio in Park Slope. 725 Union Street, Studio B. (between 4th and 5th avenues closer to 5th behind Brooklyn Industries) The class will be done by donation, so if you are short on cash and can't make your regular class, please come. If you need a quick pick me up in the afternoon class will stimulate blood flow and a steady breath. Please bring your own mat, if you do not have one and want to attend I have some extra so please email me.

Mark the dates on your calendar! If you forget the dates check out my website for more info. ImmeIndustries.com

Can't wait to see you
xoxo
Felecia

No comments: