Sunday, September 13, 2009

For the Fall

My website has been updated. I am so excited! There are so many things I want to work on this fall. Currently, I am working on getting an ImmeYoga class together, by donation, in Brooklyn. I am really excited to be able to give a great yoga class to people. I will continue to substitute classes at DNA when I am asked to teach. All of this will be posted on my calender http://www.immeindustries.com/yoga/ .

Some things I need to work on:
I need to figure out a space where I can sew my clothes. Space is limited around my apartment so that is a challenge. For now check out what I have for sale currently.

I am going to continue the choreography of solos I have been putting together and produce a show in the next year. More to come...

1 comment:

bongolicious said...

Do a Mommy and Me Baby Yoga class.

Those are super entertaining.

Babies wandering around greeting each other, playing, crying and laughing as the Moms attempt to do yoga.

It doesn't get any more fun/transcendent than that.