Thursday, February 7, 2008

Welcome!

Welcome to my adventures. This is my first blog attempt aside from the myspace blog, but that doesn't count. I am very excited about my new website and so happy with the design that mollie dash created.

My first announcement is the sale that is happening in my shop. 20% off my top 5 items until March 15th. There will be new items coming out soon. If you have any questions about what you see please don't hesitate to send me a message.

My second announcement is a benefit party Moves and Booze. This party is being thrown on February 23. This is a benefit party to support the choreographic works of Aaron Draper, FeleciaMaria, and Leanne Schmidt. There is going to be a DJ spinning House and hip hop, margaritas, beer, and wine, $20 suggested donation. It will be a blast and hope you can all attend. It is being held at the NLD dance space at 263 9th Avenue between 25th and 26th.

No comments: